What is this?
This is Galactic Mu.
We like science, science fiction and all things related, shameless fandom, ultimate ner ner and mocha squishies. Oh, and the apocalypse.
Who’s manning this ship?
Captain Sunday Williams (callsign Subspace)
Fish, and plankton! And sea greens, and protein from the sea. It’s all here, ready. Fresh as harvest day. Fish and sea greens, plankton and protein from the sea. And then it stopped coming. And they came instead. So I store them here. I’m ready. And you’re ready. It’s my job. To freeze you!
Co-Pilot and Ship Engineer Leesa Leva (callsign BattleGate)
I’m the co-pilot. I make it happen.
Psych Officer Michael Peterson (callsign Halcyon)
Don’t panic – insanity is the only healthy reaction to this environment. Sanity, even trace amounts, can cause discomfort. If you find yourself thinking sane thoughts, act promptly. Psychoactive substances should not be ruled out. In lieu, careful manipulation of deprivation and excess may be palliative.
The Away Team- Notes from the field
Aaron Leva (callsign Aargh)- Space monkey
Quagmire Longshanks (callsign Quagmire) – Captain of the interplanetary garbage-scow Atmo
What does Galactic Mu mean?
Well that depends.
ga·lac·tic [guh-lak-tik] –adjective
a. of or pertaining to a galaxy.
b. of or pertaining to the Milky Way.
2. immense; huge; vast: a problem of galactic proportions.
3. Physiology. pertaining to or stimulating the secretion of milk.
mu [moo] noun
1. the 12th letter of the Greek alphabet (M, μ).
2. the consonant sound represented by this letter.
3. micron (def. 1).
4. a legendary lost continent supposed to have sunk into the SW Pacific Ocean at about the same time that Atlantis disappeared into the Atlantic Ocean.
see also Hofstadter